Pages

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Freddy's Favorite : Maybelline One by One

I got lucky with some parts of my body. My eyelashes are not one of those parts. Length is good but my lashes stick straight out. I use a curler everyday. My BFF was blessed with beautiful long bouncy curly lashes. I'll forever be jealous.

So what mascara do I use? Maybelline One by One (waterproof duh). I love how it makes my eyelashes look & the curl holds a couple hours before it droops. Bought a backup since it's sure to go away sometime. Another thing I love about this particular mascara is the wand. There's nothing I would change about it. Somehow get into corners better lol. 

MakeUp Alley ratings: 76% rebuy, 4.0 Lippies with 114 reviews.

Anyone else have this eyelash issue? Recommendations!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your lovely comment on our blog!
    That mascara looks great, but I'm not a huge fan of waterproof ones!
    Perhaps you could try out an eyelash serum?!
    Phlox

    ReplyDelete

Please share any thoughts you wish! =)

Freddy