Pages

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Beauty Buys & New Work Sneakers

What you'll all be mostly interested in: the beauty buys. Nothing spectacular, just some things I felt I should own but never got to buying.
Wet & Wild H2O Proof Liquid Liner: I've seen many beauties post about this. I've never owned a liquid liner. This is a great buy because it was cheap (rather practice with cheap stuff than waste expensive) & gets awesome reviews.


Spoiled Polish in Hit The Brakes: Refused to be photographed accurately. =( It is plain old vampy sexy red. No orange tint which the photo kinda gives. Now I have every basic polish color =) I really like Spoiled.


Rimmel Moisture Renew Cream Lipgloss in Pink Benefit: In the tube this has a subtle shimmer but it doesn't go on your lips that way. Decent pink color. Doesn't blow me away but my only other lip gloss was clear. I'll use it but it doesn't seem that amazing after wearing it twice. Hate the applicator, flimsy wand.


My old shoes were green Nikes (I love EVERYTHING green). This is what they look like after 11 months of 5 or 6 days a week wear in the kitchen. Natural curl! Haha. When I saw the New Balance I immediately fell in love. Not green but rainbow so they'll match anything I could possibly wear to work. These are also for running. My old shoes were flat bottomed like Chucks or Vans. Today will be the first time I try the new ones out at work & I'm actually excited. Dork.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share any thoughts you wish! =)

Freddy