Pages

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

NOTW -- I Need a Refresh-Mint

This is a polish from Wet N Wild's MegaLast brand, my second I've bought. As you can see from the pic, this polish isn't very "minty". In the bottle it looked like a blue/green mint. On my nails it looks like robin's egg blue. Makes me think of Tiffany blue too. Not that I've ever seen a real Tiffany's box haha.

I really like this color even though the name is misleading. Two coats worked out perfect & topped with my Revlon No Chip Top Coat (gonna invest in a pricier one when the bottle is finally empty.) My nail pics are always so sloppy looking, sorry bout that ladies. I think this color would be a good background for some vintage flowery looking nail art. I also thought about putting white crackle on top for a skies & cloud look.

What do you girls think of this color?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share any thoughts you wish! =)

Freddy