Pages

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Losing my V Card -- Nail Art

Firstly, I apologize for not having a link to which video exactly inspired me.[ Fun fact: my laptop shuts itself off if I try to watch a video soooo I use the Xbox for Youtube. ] I've seen cute vintage-y floral nail designs EVERYWHERE. Decided to give it a go. The supplies I used:
I managed to use 5 different brands without even trying =) The nail dotting tools are ones off Amazon. They're useful but if you hop on Google you can find plenty of ways to make them homemade.  
End Result:
Of course since this was a new adventure I did it on my toes. Do they look like flowers? No. Not at all. But it was practice & they still look interesting. IRL people said they look cool. So not a complete failure.

Any polish addicts have advice/cool designs they've done?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share any thoughts you wish! =)

Freddy