Or Chap sticks as everyone calls them...even though it's a brand name & blah blah blah. I use them interchangeably. One thing most girls I meet, even if they're not into beauty/makeup, always have are chap sticks. Millions of them with all the brands out there. Here's my stash:
- Live Laugh & Bath: Monkey Farts. Love the name. No SPF =( Mostly use just at night before bed.
- Aquafina Flavor Splash: Strawberry Again, no SPF. This was a freebie from a friend when I was without lip balm. I love the smaller tubes, great for my itty bitty top lip =)
- Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm Another gift. I would not buy ever again. Peppermint can be drying/irrating.
- Chap Stick: classic SPF of 4 which is a no go for outside. This one stays inside or I use it at work
- Neutrogena Norwegian Formula SPF 15 which is what The American Cancer Society recommends.
- Blistex Deep Renewal SPF 15 - Yay!
- Maybelline Baby Lips: Pink Punch Highest SPF of them all (20) but just don't like it. The pink is too bright for my taste
|Neutrogena & Deep Renewal!|
What To Buy:
petroleum: best moisturizer
atleast SPF 15: sun can damage lips too!
What To Avoid:
any balm advertised as medicated
These ingredients can all lead to over drying & more application. A bad cycle. These baddies also take away the protective barrier on your lip...leading to more chapping!
I hope this was informative about a product we all use!