Pages

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

NOTW I

 When I paint my nails, it's always on Sunday night or Monday afternoon. Why? My days off are consistently Monday & Tuesday. That way, my nails stay chip free & neat looking my time spent outside of work. Therefore it's much more honest & realistic for me to do NOTW posts. Nail of the Week =) Here is my first:
Trust Fund Baby by Spoiled. So far, I've only seen this brand @ CVS. There's a huge selection of colors plus glittery ones (my faves!). This was my first foray into the Spoiled brand.

First off, this looked like a glittery & black polish. Not so. It is medium sized particles of magenta, neon blue, gold & black. I thought $1.99 was a great price for such a cute polish.

I did 1 base coat of Sally Hansen Hard as Nails in Black Out. Next, 2 coats of Trust Fund Baby. That's it! I really like the outcome & am looking forward to trying it over other colors to show of the black flecks also.

As anyone else tried Spoiled polish? I've been loving L'Oreals polishes lately.

2 comments:

  1. this is really cool. I might see if I can get my hands on it! :)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow they are so nice!
    Hannah x confessioncloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please share any thoughts you wish! =)

Freddy