Pages

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Sephora & New Shoes =)

Hello everyone! I'm waiting for my ride to work so this will just be a quick little post. I promise a longer one (with pics) tonight.


2 packages arrived for me today. The first is from Sephora. I ordered Clarins SPF 30 Wrinkle Control Cream & a Sephora shopping bag pallet containing 36 eye shadows, 12 lip glosses, 4 blushes & 2 bronzers. I wanted this because I really need to practice applying eye shadow, I can play around with color, and on the Sephora site reviewers said the eye shadows are good quality. =) I chose Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter, Jose Maran Argan Oil & Jack Black (haha) Industrial Strength Head Healer as my samples. Most excited to try the Soap & Glory, Hand cream is for my bf to try.


The second package was shoes. Not heels or sandals though. Customized chucks! I've owned a pair of chucks since I was in highschool. My last pair got worn to work a couple times...had to trash them. My new pair are low top gray, covered in cupcakes with a green inside. I can't wait til I get a chance to wear them. No way am I wearing this pair to the diner & ruining them.



Now something not related to beauty. I feel like my besties (they're twins) are done being besties with me. We've been BFFs for at least 5 or 6 years, grew up on the same street & even have matching tattoos. It makes me feel angry, hurt, disappointed, sad & confused. I don't have anyone to talk to now, besides my bf. He lets me ramble on about different moisturizers, makeup, whatever I feel like talking about. But sometimes, you just want to talk to another girl. So this situation sucks. I feel a little better now. Thanks to anyone who read that & kinda cares.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share any thoughts you wish! =)

Freddy